Trucking Accidents in Las Vegas can be devastating. Even Truck Accidents in Nevada anywhere can be life changing. If you have been involved in a truck accident, then it is critical that you take the help of an experienced Nevada Trucking Accident Attorney.
How can an Experienced Las Vegas Truck Accident Attorney help?
Driver Negligence is the #1 cause of trucking accidents, and is a main cause of these big rig crashes. Truck accidents can be avoided. Drivers have to limit their driving to only 10 hours a day. Truck drivers should have proper licensing for these types of vehicles, and need to be properly qualified to operate a truck safely. Truck accidents can be avoided also by the necessary repair and maintenance on the truck itself. Truck drivers need to maintain logs of all servicing and make sure the truck is not overloaded with extra weight.
If you are involved in a Las Vegas Trucking Accident, contact a Law Firm right away
The Law Firm of Peter Goldstein is experienced in Las Vegas Truck Car Accidents. He is skilled at all aspects of what is required by the truck driver or the trucking company itself to prove liability on their part. There are many key elements of each specific case that will apply in proving negligence:
* Checking the trucker’s log book
* Checking the truck maintenance records
* What is the trucker’s driving record?
* What does the truck’s ‘black box data’ reveal?
* Did the truck driver exceed the 10 hour limit for that day? Can you prove that?
* Were any other cars involved?
The factors are too numerous to mention, but all are important to the success of your case. Here are some key tips to make sure of when in a Las Vegas Trucking Accident:
* Get a police report for the accident
* Get the names, addresses, and phone numbers of all parties involved in the crash
* Get the names, addresses, and phone numbers of all witnesses to the crash – it will be nearly impossible to get this months down the road.
* Don’t talk to an insurance company until you’ve consulted with a qualified trucking accident attorney.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident, please call Peter Goldstein today for a free consultation.